Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Daniel C on Oct 22nd, 2013

All I have to say is this doc is great! Sure gonna miss him not being at af associates! Just sucks know I have to one to fill my prescription for low t as the unknowledgeable nurse Gail took my prescription away from me because in " her" mind she did not think I was hormone deficient! So know I have no medication thanks to Gail the rn! But thanks again dr flood for the help and looking at my symptoms rather than my blood test! I hope you come back to af associates or wherever you go I will for sure be a forever patient!

|  the best  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2013

Doctor Flood has been my primary for many years, He's always been professional and thorough. He's got a great sense of humor and has good interpersonal communication skill.

|  Absolutely Terrible  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

This guy is a complete quack.

|  Thankful!  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr. Flood is amazing, I went to him for the first time in 1987 when I was diagnosed with a pre cancerous condition by the Dr. I was seeing at GVHP, after weeks of trying to get answers from them and failing, someone suggested I go see Dr. Flood, he treated me right away and has been my Dr. ever since. Some people may not like the fact that he is very practical but I for one appreciate honesty and I can always count on him to be just that, even if it is something I would prefer not to hear I know he is shooting straight. This world could use a lot more like him. Very professional, very caring and very honest. If you want someone to pat you on the back and tell you everything is fine, perhaps you should seek your care elsewhere, but on the other hand if you prefer someone who is honestly going to tell it like it is when it comes to your health then you would be Blessed if you were lucky enough to have this man as your Primary Care Doctor. I am a Business Owner myself and one thing I totally appreciate is someone who doesn't try and sugar coat things but simply lays it on the line and doesn't waste my time. Dr. Flood has my gratitude and respect!

|  Wow  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

I saw Dr.Flood for the first time today, and I will not be back. He spent time telling me to not worry about little things. He continued to explain we all die, and to not worry. He also asked if I was a hypochondriac! Which I am not, I have never been so insulted! I am a well adjusted happy person, I do not have anxiety or depression! He made all those assumptions before giving me an exam. The funny part is he after all his harshness he ordered blood work. I explained if he feels there are no health problems I did not want to waste time getting blood work done. He then said it would be a good idea to get the test. What? I only made the appointment because his office said I needed to because my primary left his office.

Aug 2nd, 2011

Dr. Flood was very unprofessional. When asked if he could write me a script to have my blood drawn because I wanted tested again, because before it was high. He told me I had to many things going on with me and I should contact BCNW and ask for another doctor. Mine you after he gave me a chest exam and urine analysis and chest exam, which I did not need. He started complaining about Dr. Johnson living him with a load of patients and if I want some attention I should call BCNW and fine another doctor because he didn't have time to look at my chart. What a chump.

Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr. Flood was our family doctor for nearly 23 years. He is caring but directive, clearly continues to study and keep up on current medical information. I trust him with our health completely. - the Lanning family

May 15th, 2009

He is great at diagnosing a problem