The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Foster II
Dr. James Foster II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA, with another office in Roanoke, VA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital, Bedford Memorial Hospital and Carilion Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. James Foster II has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Foster II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.
Dr. William Greer
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Roanoke, VA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Daniel Tershak
Roanoke, VA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Shawn Safford
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Roanoke, VA 0.09 mi19