A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James George is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James George, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. George has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Elton George MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. George practice?
- Dr. James George has 9 office locations.
Dr. James George practices Ophthalmology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Grantsburg, WI.
See Saint Paul Ophthalmologists.