A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gill, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gill has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Gill practice?
Dr. James Gill practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.