Dr. James Goodnight Jr Is this you?

Out for themselves

Posted on December 6th, 2011

At first he seemed professional and a doctor you could trust. But then he let the students take over. After all my tests I had to go back and schedule a surgery date. Why I had to appear for that I don't know. I got some Hispanic student who wanted me to undress so he could examine me. This is a violation to patients rights dignity and trust. I told him no although didn't say I'm not here for you or to satisfy his curiosity. That should be considered a assault. He stomped out brought back Dr Goodnight with this creep behind him smirking at me demanding me to take off my blouse in front of his students. During surgey a student waiting for him for my surgery walked out and planned to use the same steril scrubs in my surgery.

He's 10 stars in my book!

Posted on March 24th, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Goodnight's for a few years. He is consistently professional, cheerful, caring,and his technical skills are fantastic. While no one wants to have the cancer diagnosis, one of the silver linings is meeting and interacting with such a wonderful soul as Dr. Goodnight. If all doctors were this good, the world would be a much more wonderful place!

Posted on August 18th, 2015