Dr. James Greene Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 23rd, 2010

He is gone now, to do other work. He was our doctor for about 19 years. Honestly easy to talk to and a good physician. We miss him.

September 11th, 2008

Had to Find Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene was my doc for several years until I moved away from the area. Well, I moved back a few months ago and searched out his new office in Lebanon. It's a little longer drive, but well worth it. Dr. Greene is the smartest physician I have ever known. He not only is an excellent diagnostician, but I find that he prescribes based on what's most effective while considering cost to the patient. I highly recommend Dr. Greene. He's brilliant!!

July 6th, 2008

Extremely Knowledgeable

Dr. Greene listens to patient concerns then makes every effort to search for the causes for these concerns. When necessary, readily recommendeds required specialists. He follows up on his recommendations.

January 2nd, 2015