A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Griffin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Griffin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Emmett Griffin MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Griffin practice?
- Dr. James Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Griffin practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.