A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hall, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters Medical Center-Brookhaven
- Kings Daughters Hospital, Brookhaven, Ms
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Hall practice?
Dr. James Hall practices Ophthalmology near Brookhaven, MS.
See Brookhaven Ophthalmologists.