Learn more about Dr. James Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hall is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hall, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters Medical Center-Brookhaven
- Kings Daughters Hospital, Brookhaven, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Emory Hall MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Hall practice?
- Dr. James Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hall practices Ophthalmology near Brookhaven, MS.
See Brookhaven Ophthalmologists.