Dr. James Hansen Is this you?

Neutral

September 18th, 2012

Do NOT see James Hansen, MD!!! He RUINED my life!!!

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. James Hansen planned to treat me one way and in the middle of surgery found that he'd gone in at the wrong spot and couldn't continue with the surgery!! Yet, he still billed my insurance for the entire procedure he'd planned on, not what he actually did. PLUS, I had only about 12 months without pain & then it all came crashing back! I have the worst opinion of surgery as a result of this botched job, but unfortunately I now have to have surgery again. Good luck to any of you who have used this guy; I hope your situation is better than mine. And for anyone who hasn't yet used him, DON'T!!!!

November 18th, 2010

Thank you Dr. Hansem

I had two herniated disk two years in a row and Dr. Hansen fixed my back each time. I would definitely recommend him. I had a very good experience and loved that I now have eclipse spacers so that I will not face this surgery again in the future. Many people(other doctors) have thumbed their noses at the eclipse procedure but I do not know of anyone that has not had success with it.

June 19th, 2010

Testimony

Dr Hansen gave me my life back, and I was able to have my procedure quickly after 6 months of sciatic pain which affected my family activities, my business travel and over all well being. I am so thankful for having met him and I will always recommend him to others with like conditions. Thank You Dr Hansen

August 18th, 2009

Dr. Hansen literaly saved my life with a 4 disk fusion in my neck on Christmas eve in 2008. He saw me with very little notice, was professional, caring, and gave up some of his holiday time to ensure that my pain and misery would stop in a timely fashion. I can not praise him enough, or rate him highly enough. If you need a neurosurgeon, he's your man.

August 15th, 2009

Dr Hansen is stuck in the 70's. He still does procedures that were surpassed in the early 1970's. He hasen't kept up with modern technology

April 24th, 2009

Mitacle worker

Dr. Hansen fastened C5,6,&7 together to alieve pain in my arm and hand. I had no pain. The recovery was rapid and easy. It has been 4 years and I have had no problem doing anything I want at the gym or anywhere else.

October 13th, 2015