Dr. James Hardy III MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Jacksonville, FL

December 12th, 2016
Dr. Hardy is wonderful! I had a breast augmentation. I went from a AA to a full C and his work is amazing! He never made me feel rushed, answered all of my questions in great detail. The facial expressions on those that have seen my new breast speaks for itself. Their eye's widen with amazement. I will return to Dr. Hardy for future enhancements.

October 31st, 2016
Best doctor ever my BBL is amazing I finally have shape to my butt. Happy Patient.

September 18th, 2016
BBL failure
I went to him 2 years ago for a BBL and soon as the swelling went down, I was the same size. I did a followup with him a year later and he then wanted me to pay $5000 for implants. I followed all the steps and whereas I know outcomes vary, I was not satisfied. Also, I have a scar on my right buttock, obvious unevenness between the left and right buttock, and lump in my abdominal area

June 2nd, 2016
Dr. Hardy is Great! He did an excellent job on reconstruction of my right breast that I don't feel the need to do any adjustment on my left breast.

March 23rd, 2016
I was a little nervous but once I he started talking I felt very comfortable.

March 1st, 2016
Excellent doctor.

January 14th, 2016
Best bed-side manners!
He's been my Plastic Surgeon for many year and I love him. He's got greta bedside manners, will lkisten to you and explain everything in detail. Truly the best!

November 1st, 2015
Wonderfully Satisfied!
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Dr. Hardy. Two of my friends were former patients of Dr. Hardy and highly recommended his practice. During my initial consultation visit I had many questions. Dr. Hardy took time to patiently, and fully answer all my questions without making me feel rushed. My complete satisfaction with Dr. Hardy convinced my mother to travel from North Carolina to seek his service. I have recommended Dr. Hardy to my family and friends and would absolutely choose him again for future work.

October 12th, 2015
I'm very satisfied with my results and id recommend anyone to come see him! I feel so much better after surgery, and im so glad that I had it done. Thank you!

October 8th, 2015
I had the best experience with Dr. Hardy and his staff. I went to quite a few consultations before I found him. He really cares about what you want and how you want to look. I had a Breast Augmentation with him and everything is exactly how I wanted it. Would of not wanted a better experience!!

August 14th, 2015
GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!
I have had very good experiences with Dr. Hardy. After numerous procedures, my results have been spectacular. The staff is courteous and professional. Could not have asked for a better surgeon.

August 3rd, 2015
Changed my life
After long consideration I made the best decision of my life by having Dr. James E Hardy perform my plastic surgery. My procedures were liposuction, abdominoplasty, and breast lift. I decided to go with Dr Hardy because of his awesome bedside manner. He was very patient, kind and knowledgeable of his surgical skills. My results are outstanding. I don't regret traveling from Fayetteville North Carolina to Jacksonville Florida to complete this life changing procedure. There are know words to express how grateful I am for his expertise, and his attention to detail in my surgery. I'm overjoyed and elated with my new body. Words cannot express how grateful I am, and I would like to thank him once more for what feels like a brand new life.