A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harrell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harrell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Harrell MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Harrell practice?
- Dr. James Harrell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harrell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons and Lubbock Cardiothoracic Surgeons.