A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bleeding Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. James Hoffman has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Hoffman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.