Learn more about Dr. James Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Holland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eugene Holland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Holland practice?
- Dr. James Holland has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Holland practices Ophthalmology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Williamston, NC.
See Greenville Ophthalmologists.