A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Holland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Martin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Holland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Holland practice?
- Dr. James Holland has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Holland practices Ophthalmology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Tarboro, NC and Wilson, NC.
See Greenville Ophthalmologists.