James Hubbard Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 21st, 2015

Great Doctor - Great Person

Dr. Hubbard was my OB when I was pregnant with twins (delivered in 1997). He was very attentive and caring during my pregnancy and did his best to get me to take it a little bit easier. He made sure I, as well as the babies, had the best of care. He often called me at night to check in on me when times were difficult in the pregnancy. I was able to deliver my twins without a C-Section and I credit the great care I received for the ability to accomplish that! I would recommend that anyone looking for an OB in the Kona area at least meet with him.

March 21st, 2009