Dr. James Hunt MD Patient Reviews

October 30th, 2015
Terrific experience

November 15th, 2012
Excellent Professional Dr.
I came to Dr. Hunt's office on a Sunday it was on a emergency basis. I had discovered that I was all of a sudden blind in one eye. He did a through examination and discovered what the problem was. I was assured that he could help me and I quickly got an appointment with the office staff to correct my eye problem. The surgery went smoothly and my follow up appointment had no waiting time. He has always gave himself plenty of time and did a thorough exam and answered questions that I may have had. I would recommend Dr. Hunt to anyone who need a excellent Dr. and a great staff!

March 25th, 2012
Best ophthalmologist in north bay, ( and I've seen most everyone of them)
Very attentive and compassionate, my diagnosis was tricky and no one has helped me but Dr. Hunt. He figured out my problem and I am now pain free and no longer intensely light sensitive for the first time in years. It pains me to read that one review that said his staff was rude and that he is full of himself - this is such a distortion of the truth that I wonder what is wrong with the person who wrote it. These types of reviews are arbitrary and one knows nothing about the person writing them, so in that sense they are kind of dangerous. I suspect the one bad review was written by a person who didn't want to pay their bill

February 23rd, 2012
Caring practical service
Dr. Hunt and his staff have always been attentive and caring. The whole experience from making the appointment to completing my eye exam was positive. Dr. Hunt is thorough in his exams and practical in offering real solutions to my problems - he treats me like a whole person, not just a patient. And, he does have a fun sense of humor!

February 17th, 2012
Bad Doctor
Very rude staff, rude doctor, Very full of himself. Did not care about my urgent eye issue. Don't waste any time with this supposed doctor.
Doctor's Response

I never saw nor treated this person as a patient. She was trying to make a living from uncovering ADA violations. The Department of Justice dropped her frivolous complaint. I don't think I spoke with her long enough for her to find out that I truly am full of myself. This was just a lucky guess.

April 18th, 2011
Wowonderful; experiencenderful experience
He LISTENS well, tries not to rush you, even if he's behind he gives every patient the time they need. I've seen him several times for a recurring problem and it's always a positive experience. I feel he is veyr competent and compassionate

January 25th, 2010
very pleasant office
I really liked Dr. Hunt - enough to go to the trouble of writing this. He is really compassionate, professional, yet very funny at the same time. You just don't meet doctors of his caliber enough, and I highly recommend him. Also, you don't feel like he's so rushed that he can't answer your questions.