A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jennings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Jennings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Jennings practice?
- Dr. James Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jennings practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.