A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jennings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Jennings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Jennings practice?
- Dr. James Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jennings practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.