A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Johnson, Vascular Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Johnson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Johnson practice?
Dr. James Johnson practices Vascular Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.