A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knapp
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Knapp, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Knapp MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James E. Knapp practice?
- Dr. James Knapp has 1 office location.
Dr. James Knapp practices Infectious Disease near Englewood, FL.
See Englewood Infectious Disease Doctors.