A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knapp
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Knapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Knapp, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Knapp MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James E. Knapp practice?
- Dr. James Knapp has 1 office location.
Dr. James Knapp practices Infectious Disease near Englewood, FL.
See Englewood Infectious Disease Doctors.