A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leggett is Excellent. Dr. Leggett has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leggett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggett graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leggett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leggett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Leggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Leggett practice?
Dr. James Leggett practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Leggett, Dr. Jaime Leggett, Dr. Santiago Leggett, Dr. Jacques Leggett