A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lewis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. James Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA and Santa Clara, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.