A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lusk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lusk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lusk
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lusk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lusk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusk graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lusk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ervin Lusk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Lusk practice?
- Dr. James Lusk has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lusk practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.