A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lusk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lusk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusk graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lusk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lusk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Lusk practice?
Dr. James Lusk practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Minden, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.