A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lusk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lusk is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lusk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusk graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lusk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ervin Lusk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Lusk practice?
- Dr. James Lusk has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Lusk practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Minden, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.