A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Marvel is Excellent. Dr. Marvel has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Marvel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvel graduated from Oklahoma University Medical Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marvel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marvel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Marvel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Marvel practice?
Dr. James Marvel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Quitman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, TX and Pittsburg, TX.
See Quitman Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Marvel, Dr. Jacob Marvel, Dr. Jacques Marvel, Dr. Jaime Marvel