A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Marvel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Marvel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marvel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marvel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Marvel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvel graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marvel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ebbert Marvel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Marvel practice?
- Dr. James Marvel has 1 office location.
Dr. James Marvel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Quitman, TX.
See Quitman Orthopedic Surgeons.