A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Marvel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Marvel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marvel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marvel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Marvel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvel graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marvel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ebbert Marvel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Marvel practice?
- Dr. James Marvel has 1 office location.
Dr. James Marvel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Quitman, TX.
See Quitman Orthopedic Surgeons.