Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mathew
Dr. James Mathew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mathew is affiliated with MedStar Harbor Hospital, University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center and University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mathew has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Mathew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. George Grace
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Catonsville, MD 1.09 mi34
Dr. Gerald Hayward
Catonsville, MD 1.15 mi28
Dr. Justin Somerville
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Catonsville, MD 1.15 mi18