A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Edmonds McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Edmonds McDaniel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Edmonds McDaniel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonds McDaniel graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Edmonds McDaniel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edmonds McDaniel MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James Edmonds McDaniel practice?
- Dr. James Edmonds McDaniel has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Edmonds McDaniel practices Neurology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Neurologists.