A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKay
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McKay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. McKay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Elton McKay MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. McKay practice?
- Dr. James McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. James McKay practices Diagnostic Radiology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Radiologists.