A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McKinney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McKinney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McKinney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Hamilton Med Ctr, Dalton, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Emory McKinney MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James E. McKinney practice?
- Dr. James McKinney has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McKinney practices Urology near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Urologists.