A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miller is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Earl Miller MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Miller practice?
- Dr. James Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Miller practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, KY.
See Richmond Internists.