A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Miller, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Miami County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edwin Miller MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Miller practice?
- Dr. James Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Miller practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Olathe, KS.
See Olathe Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Olathe Surgeons.