A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Miller, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Olathe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edwin Miller MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Miller practice?
- Dr. James Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. James Miller practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Olathe, KS.
See Olathe Surgeons.