Dr. James Miller, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Ronn's wife  |  show details
by Donna Johnson on Sep 14th, 2014

I was amazed at the time Dr. Miller spent with us during the consultation. Not only did he spend time getting to know us, but we got to know him, I've never know a doctor like this. My husband ended up having quadruple bypass the following day. Throughout the surgery we were aware of what was going on. When it was over, Dr. Miller spent time explaining the procedure in terms we could understand. The surgery team, ICU and PCU staff were amazing. Under the extreme situation we were going through, I felt at ease due to the compassion and care we received. Dr. Miller is not only an amazing surgeon, but a caring, humble man. Everyone at Olathe Medical couldn't say enough about what a great surgeon and kind man he is. He had Ronn's life in his hands, and if the time comes and I need bypass, I would feel at ease putting my life in his hands too.

|  show details
May 20th, 2012

Dr. Miller saved my life. He went over and above what most surgeons would do, and is the reason I am alive today. I feel blessed to have had him as my doctor.

|  Best bedside manner with superior skill  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

Dr. Miller is an anomaly in his field. He is a highly skilled cardio-thoracic surgeon that knows how to make a patient feel confident and secure. His bedside manner is above comparison. I wish this review had a category above excellent!