Dr. James Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 17th, 2015
Dr. Miller is a great doctor. Makes you feel at ease and is a wonderful man.

February 1st, 2015
We absolutely love Dr. Miller. He's caring and Courteous. He takes very good care of his patients and their well being. Once the mass was found in my lung, it took about 15 days from start of CT Scan till Dr. Miller removed it., with great outcome..

September 14th, 2014
Ronn's wife
I was amazed at the time Dr. Miller spent with us during the consultation. Not only did he spend time getting to know us, but we got to know him, I've never know a doctor like this. My husband ended up having quadruple bypass the following day. Throughout the surgery we were aware of what was going on. When it was over, Dr. Miller spent time explaining the procedure in terms we could understand. The surgery team, ICU and PCU staff were amazing. Under the extreme situation we were going through, I felt at ease due to the compassion and care we received. Dr. Miller is not only an amazing surgeon, but a caring, humble man. Everyone at Olathe Medical couldn't say enough about what a great surgeon and kind man he is. He had Ronn's life in his hands, and if the time comes and I need bypass, I would feel at ease putting my life in his hands too.

May 20th, 2012
Dr. Miller saved my life. He went over and above what most surgeons would do, and is the reason I am alive today. I feel blessed to have had him as my doctor.

August 29th, 2011
Best bedside manner with superior skill
Dr. Miller is an anomaly in his field. He is a highly skilled cardio-thoracic surgeon that knows how to make a patient feel confident and secure. His bedside manner is above comparison. I wish this review had a category above excellent!