A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mullen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mullen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Mullen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Evans Mullen MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James E. Mullen practice?
- Dr. James Mullen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mullen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Woodruff, WI.
See Woodruff Physiatrists.