A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Muller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Muller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Muller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Muller MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James E. Muller practice?
- Dr. James Muller has 1 office location.
Dr. James Muller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.