A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Newby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Newby is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Newby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newby graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Newby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Newby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Newby practice?
- Dr. James Newby has 1 office location.
Dr. James Newby practices Family Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Primary Care Doctors.