A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nutt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nutt
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Nutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nutt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nutt graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Nutt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Nutt MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James E. Nutt practice?
- Dr. James Nutt has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Nutt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Garner, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.