A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nutt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nutt
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Nutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nutt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nutt graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Nutt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Nutt MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James E. Nutt practice?
- Dr. James Nutt has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Nutt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Garner, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.