Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Obrien Jr
Dr. James Obrien Jr, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Leawood, KS, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Kansas City, MO. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Cardiovascular Surgery. Dr. Obrien is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center, TMC Lakewood and Missouri Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Obrien has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Obrien Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- Cardiovascular Surgery
Dr. James Obrien Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.
Dr. Richard Hendrickson
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Leawood, KS 0.01 mi23
Dr. Bradford Olney
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Leawood, KS 0.01 mi36
Dr. Mark Sinclair
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Leawood, KS 0.01 mi24