Dr. James Peterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

January 25th, 2012
If you don't have a headache, he will give you one.
I chose this guy as my P.C.P. after witnessing his kindness toward a patient at a nursing home where I worked. After a few visits with him, I realized that kindness is only one small facet to being a good doctor.He has a strong god complex in my opinion, and when he learned the intensity of my osteo from other doctors who sent him their notes, he wanted me to be tested for Lyme Disease. He wouldn't listen to me when I told him that back in the 70's there was no Lyme Disease when I first was diagnosed with arthritis. I pacified him and got the bloodwork done which came back negative.Afterward, he told his secretary too book an MRI for an old head injury that he was very concerned with. She all but laughed at me when I asked her if she had booked it yet. After waiting 3 months for this "concerned" appointment that never was made for an MRI, I fired him and found a new P.C.P. and she's within 5 minutes from my home too!

January 8th, 2010
Adams Internists
Dr. Peterson is a good listener, and very friendly and professional. Did I forget very helpful!! Nurses & office stall are the very best. Big city services with a country attitude !!