A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Ellsworth County Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Peterson MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Peterson practice?
- Dr. James Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Peterson practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Salina, KS.
See Salina Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Salina Radiologists.