A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Ellsworth County Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Peterson MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Peterson practice?
- Dr. James Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Peterson practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Salina, KS.
See Salina Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Salina Radiologists.