A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pickett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pickett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickett graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pickett has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pickett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan