A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pickett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickett
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pickett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pickett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickett graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pickett has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Elwood Pickett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Pickett practice?
- Dr. James Pickett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pickett practices Ophthalmology near San Marcos, TX.
See San Marcos Ophthalmologists.