A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pickett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pickett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickett graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pickett has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Elwood Pickett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Pickett practice?
- Dr. James Pickett has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Pickett practices Ophthalmology near San Marcos, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wimberley, TX.
See San Marcos Ophthalmologists.