Learn more about Dr. James Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center
- Boston Med Ctr -E Newton Ca, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Reed MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Reed practice?
- Dr. James Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Reed practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near West Roxbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See West Roxbury Surgeons.