Learn more about Dr. James Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center
- Boston Med Ctr -E Newton Ca, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Reed MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Reed practice?
- Dr. James Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Reed practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near West Roxbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See West Roxbury Surgeons.