A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center
- Boston Med Ctr -E Newton Ca, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Reed MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Reed practice?
- Dr. James Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Reed practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near West Roxbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See West Roxbury Surgeons.