Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Reed
Dr. James Reed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Roxbury, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Reed is affiliated with Quincy Medical Center, Boston Medical Center and Boston Med Ctr -E Newton Ca, Boston, Ma. He speaks English.
Dr. James Reed has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. James Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Roxbury, MA.
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dr. Miguel Haime
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
West Roxbury, MA 0 mi34
Dr. James Mcphee
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
West Roxbury, MA 0 mi13