A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reeves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reeves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Reeves has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reeves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans