Learn more about Dr. James Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reeves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reeves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Reeves has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Reeves MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Reeves practice?
- Dr. James Reeves has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Reeves practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ada, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Enid, OK.
See Ada Internists and Ada Oncologists.