Learn more about Dr. James Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rogers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rogers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Rogers MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Rogers practice?
- Dr. James Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rogers practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.