Dr. James Rogers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Rogers?

April 24th, 2015

Dr Rogers and staff are amazing

Have been seeing Dr Rogers for about 15 years (I'm 50). NO COMPLAINTS

June 18th, 2013

I have had Dr Rogers as my doctor for 30 years. He is very prompt and straight forward with the diagnosis. He doesn't beat around the bush. He will examine you for the problem you have and then give you a simple but technical explanation of what is going on and how to fix it. He makes it easy to understand. He is not a conversationalist by any means but he does know his stuff and gives the proper remedies needed. The healing process has been successful every time I needed Dr Rogers' help.

March 20th, 2013

You could choose someone better

I have been going to Dr. Rogers since I was a child, pre-teen to be exact and that was almost 18 years ago initially. Every time I would go see him, it's the same speech, he does NOT diagnosis correctly and seriously needs to retire. In this day and age I think we need doctors with more up to date knowledge and training.

September 20th, 2012

Doesn't care

I had a serious condition involving blood clots, numbness, fatigue and hives all over my body. Dr Rogers told me it was stress and said to take a tranquilizer. He refused to believe there was anything wrong with me, and I truly believe it was because I was a woman. He couldn't get out of the room fast enough and got very angry when I questioned his diagnosis. This doctor does not care about his patients, he just wants a quick answer to get you out of his office.

June 4th, 2012

Dr. Rogers is rude and only wants to give you a quick textbook diagnosis and send you on your way. He is only capable of treating someone for the ocassional sinus infection. Anything more complex, he is uncapable of dealing with. I have been going to him for years because his office was close and convenient and I never had anything more than a once or twice a year sinus infection. I recently went for a visit after a bad fall that resulted in 3 broken ribs. I had already been to the ER, but only recieved a chest and elbow xray (for a bad cut that required 8 stitches) and was told to follow up with my Primary Care Dr. I was in severe pain and he basically told me it would take time to heal. He wasn't interested in adjusting meds to make me comfortable while I healed. He finally agreed to do a rib xray, but didn't take the time to review it or perhaps he is not capable of reading xrays or perhaps he just flat out lied to me and told me there was no break. I went to the ER the following day and did another series of xrays as my abdomen was swollen and I was diagnosed with 3 broken ribs. Now I have a proper diagnosis and understand the pain and the long healing time. I will be working with my new Dr. to help with the pain. It is ridiculous that in this day and age, I had to go through so much to get the help I needed. Dr. Rogers needs to retire.

April 24th, 2012

took 3 visits to get a diagnosis; does not spend hardly anytime with me. Does not allow time for questions- not going back to him

July 20th, 2009

A doctor does not listen enough

I visited Dr. Rogers twice for different reasons. Every time, he steps in, use less than one minute for diagnosing, not seeming to care much about the background of my illness I try to tell him. Without showing any interest to listening to me and not responding enough to what I tried to say, he just step back and get out a couple sentences as if he is reciting a paragraph from a medicine textbook, which serves as my diagnostics. He then told me that he will prescribe something for me and leave the room, without room for more discussion or questions. By the way, my second visit is for coughing. What he prescribed does not help at all.

July 19th, 2016