Learn more about Dr. James Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ethan Rosenberg MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. James Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Rosenberg practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Woodland Hills Psychiatrists.