Learn more about Dr. James Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Russell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Russell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eric Russell MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Russell practice?
- Dr. James Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Russell practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.