A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Russell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Russell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eric Russell MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Russell practice?
- Dr. James Russell has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Russell practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.