A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Sabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sabin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Evan Sabin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Sabin practice?
- Dr. James Sabin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sabin practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.