A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Sabin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sabin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Evan Sabin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Sabin practice?
- Dr. James Sabin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sabin practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.