A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Smith practice?
Dr. James Smith practices Surgery near Thomasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cairo, GA and Camilla, GA.
See Thomasville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Smith, Dr. Jacob Smith, Dr. Jacques Smith, Dr. Jaime Smith