A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Standefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Standefer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Standefer
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Standefer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Standefer, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Standefer graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Earl Standefer MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Standefer practice?
- Dr. James Standefer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Standefer practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kingston, NY.
See Kingston Psychiatrists.