A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stanton is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Stanton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Naval Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Earl Stanton MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Stanton practice?
- Dr. James Stanton has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stanton practices Internal Medicine near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Hickory Internists.