A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sutton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sutton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sutton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Sutton MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Sutton practice?
- Dr. James Sutton has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sutton practices Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists.