A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Thompson, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edwin Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. James Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Thompson practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Buffalo Internists.