A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Thomson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Thomson practice?
- Dr. James Thomson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Thomson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richfield, UT.
Additional practice locations include: American Fork, UT and Provo, UT.
See Richfield Surgeons.